« Home | Alright everyone. We're doing it again this Friday... » | Ranbat 1.3 » | Just a reminder to everyone that Ranbat is happeni... » | Turnout was great! Although I was only there for a... » | Ranking Battle 1.2 » | Just to add regarding the success of the first ran... » | Ranking Battle 1.1 »

Ranbat 1.3 continued, Ranbat 1.4.

3S - 1.3 Results (25 entrants) · View full bracket
1st - Samir (Ken/Yun) · 10 points
2nd - Adam B (Ken)
· 7 points
3rd - Chris (Akuma/Ibuki)
· 5 points
4th - JS Master (Chun)
· 3 points
5th - Gaijinblaze (Ken)
5th - AneurysmX (Dudley)
5th - Burton (Twelve/Ken/Urien)
5th - Tek-Yun (Yun)
9th - Cruxay (Dudley)
9th - DarkDragon (Chun)
9th - Don (Yun)
9th - Eric RTSD (Akuma/Ken)
9th - Hugo Anthony (Hugo)
9th - King (Chun)
9th - RX50Cent (Urien)
9th - Phastestpig (Ken)
17th - Boa (Chun)
17th - Carson (Makoto)
17th - Daniel (Elena)
17th - Dice01 (Ken)
17th - Eric Hai (Ryu)
17th - G3nn (Ken)
17th - Gerjay (Makoto)
17th - Kymah (Yun)
17th - Pat N. (Urien)


3S - 1.4 Results (9 teams) · View full bracket
1st - Chris (Akuma) / Burton (Q) · 10 points
2nd - C-Royd (Dudley) / Adam B (Ken)
· 7 points
3rd - Tek-Yun (Yun) / JS Master (Chun)
· 5 points
4th - King (Chun) / RX50Cent (Urien)
· 3 points
5th - Gaijinblaze (Ken) / AneurysmX (Dudley)
5th - Secret Weapon (Ken) / Hugo Anthony (Hugo)
5th - DarkDragon (Chun) / MythicExile (Ken)
5th - Phastestpig (Ken) / Nech Neb (Urien)
9th - Samir (Ken) / Gerjay (Makoto)



Is it the coincidence or does Gaijinblaze like to always me as low as possible and lately it seems, himself as high as possible? You're an idiot Mo.

Thanks everyone for joining the team ranbat. We had a pretty decent turnout with many exciting matches. Videos should be up by Sunday at the latest. We are scheduled for a regular 1v1 ranbat next tourney. Practice hard everyone.

-Phastestpig

edit* Mo I take the sarcasm back. You quoting me gave our page 200 hits today.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?p=3711567#post3711567

First all I'd like to thank you Mo for posting it on SRK and taking the trouble to quote me off this site and then redirecting me to SRK.

I first consider the alphabetical order case because I was sure you'd know if I saw the name placing I'd give you shit, but I'm not sure I understand? I'll take your explanation for 1.3 but knowing you as a perfectionist I'd think you'd do a quick edit to keep consistency. As for 1.4 I don't know.

I understand what you said. I am very deeply sorry, very deep and regretful for any tension this may have caused (Please don't hurt me). My first paragraph was only to explain my confusion. Also you know I like to find reasons to yell at you and point out that you're arrogant.

Post a Comment

Season 1 Final Rankings

    1st - Chris Choi (55)
    2nd - AdamB (31)
    3rd - JS Master (28)
    4th - Burton (20)
    5th - Samir (18)
    6th - RX50Cent (15)
    7th - Gaijinblaze (13)
    8th - Jack (10)
    9th - Tek-Yun (8)
    9th - King (8)
    11th - C-Royd (7)
    11th - Phastestpig (7)
    13th - Don (5)