« Home | New videos. » | Ranbat 1.3 continued, Ranbat 1.4. » | Alright everyone. We're doing it again this Friday... » | Ranbat 1.3 » | Just a reminder to everyone that Ranbat is happeni... » | Turnout was great! Although I was only there for a... » | Ranking Battle 1.2 » | Just to add regarding the success of the first ran... » | Ranking Battle 1.1 »

Ranbat 1.5 coming up!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone I just want to post that ranbat is happening once again this Friday. The format will go back to the traditional 1v1 single elimination. New participants are welcomed as we're only half way through so please come! I will continue harassing those who think they're not good enough and the ones who are scared. I also want to extend thanks to Brandon and Mo for doing the ranbat and organizing this blog. Although they don't post much, they do as much, probably more work that me. I just yell at people.

- NOTORIOUS P.I.G 50CE-NT



Another note. Since T8 is coming I'd like to hear some suggestions as to how the teams should be organized, I'm probably not going to be here to organize anything but I'd like to get the ball rolling. Instead of letting "top" players decide, why not we give spots out to the top ranbat participants and maybe a tourney for the last few spots? Any suggestions?

Season 1 Final Rankings

    1st - Chris Choi (55)
    2nd - AdamB (31)
    3rd - JS Master (28)
    4th - Burton (20)
    5th - Samir (18)
    6th - RX50Cent (15)
    7th - Gaijinblaze (13)
    8th - Jack (10)
    9th - Tek-Yun (8)
    9th - King (8)
    11th - C-Royd (7)
    11th - Phastestpig (7)
    13th - Don (5)