« Home | Ranbat 1.5 coming up!!!!!!!!! » | New videos. » | Ranbat 1.3 continued, Ranbat 1.4. » | Alright everyone. We're doing it again this Friday... » | Ranbat 1.3 » | Just a reminder to everyone that Ranbat is happeni... » | Turnout was great! Although I was only there for a... » | Ranking Battle 1.2 » | Just to add regarding the success of the first ran... » | Ranking Battle 1.1 »

Ranking Battle 1.5

Another ranbat over! Firstly I'd like to congratulate Mo on first tourney victory! You have truly shut me up, but I hope you learn a bit of humility in your victory. It seems like I'm not very needed in running the ranbats anymore so I'll let Mo and Brandon handle most of it (like they do now) and help out if its ever needed.

Now to something more serious. It seems like certain players have problems with one another outside of the game. Today it was nearing the peak of what I can tolerate. This is the last draw before something will be done for safety. This is not a threat but a necessary precaution, so Burt if you are reading this, I hope you understand because no matter what personal issues you have, you can't instigate shit in the arcade. It is pretty juvenile what you did. Next time I hope me or at least someone else can step in and stop the bullshit for good. If you have an issue with me that doesn't involve threats of violence I'll gladly talk.

I apologize for my writing tonight, I'm a bit drunk!


3S - 1.5 Results (23 entrants)
1st - Gaijinblaze (Ken) - 10 points
2nd - Burton (Ken/Twelve) - 7 points
3rd - Chris (Ibuki/Akuma) - 5 points
4th - Samir (Yun/Ken/Dudley) - 3 points
5th - Cruxay (Dudley)
5th - RX50Cent (Urien)
5th - JS Master (Chun)
5th - Boa (Chun)
9th - Adam B. - DQed
9th - C-Royd - DQed
9th - DarkDragon (Chun)
9th - Dice01 (Ken)
9th - Do-N (Alex/Yun)
9th - G3nn (Ken)
9th - Melvin (Ken)
9th - Phastestpig (Ken)
17th - Daniel (Makoto/Elena)
17th - DarkGiygas (Urien/Dudley)
17th - Eric RTSD (Akuma/Ken)
17th - Gerjay (Makoto)
17th - Hugo Anthony (Hugo)
17th - MythicExile (Ken/Chun)
17th - Nech Neb (Urien/Chun)

Videos are available HERE, or at the link on the right.


Edit*

I read some of the posts on srk recently in the Toronto thread. I can finally understand why some people left the community and stopped joining tourneys.

I also want to let any readers know that I have personal feelings regarding this too but I'm holding back, as being objective for the ranbat and the 3s community is part of the goal of this blog.

who fights over a video game. that is just pathetic.

Kei & B. Brothers from other mothers.

Oh the HUMANITY

Post a Comment

Season 1 Final Rankings

    1st - Chris Choi (55)
    2nd - AdamB (31)
    3rd - JS Master (28)
    4th - Burton (20)
    5th - Samir (18)
    6th - RX50Cent (15)
    7th - Gaijinblaze (13)
    8th - Jack (10)
    9th - Tek-Yun (8)
    9th - King (8)
    11th - C-Royd (7)
    11th - Phastestpig (7)
    13th - Don (5)